TD-Comfort Kills TD-Comfort Kills

The feels man. To be honest, when you brought it up I thought the break up would be dramatic like so many other people's, but yours, just, wow. Anyways, cheering you on!

EmptyHero's Life Saving Load EmptyHero's Life Saving Load

It took a moment for it to warm up, but dear god I am glad I watch it XD Glad to see you posting!

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Surprise with all the people who work on this flash, wasn't more nudity or just wtf moments lol. Still good though!

The Littlest Penguin The Littlest Penguin

Very nice game, and god, the song at the end.... just perfect XD

TheMillz responds:

Where is my mind? ;)

Pyromania Pyromania

Just got down watching the show again, man, the feels. Good job though, like it.

Alula Falling #4 Alula Falling #4

Feeling so sexy with that music XD

Fallout 3: Prologue Fallout 3: Prologue

Holy shit, this was actually pretty good.

Huge Souls Huge Souls

Nice, glad to see your still posting man! Any major plans for 2017?

LOVE ME LOVE ME

Dam dude, understand those feels. It be alright, worst could happen. Nice song btw as well.

larrynachos responds:

Thanks

Joyce Joyce

Just watch the show, now I get what the pic means! Great job on the facial details, pretty dead on man.

LukeF responds:

Thanks so much! Yeah i can see how out of context this might look a bit weird. :D

A long expected celebration A long expected celebration

Hahaha, oh man this is great! I thought it would just be another LoTR drawing but this is better! I am a sucker for the eyes you did, really awesome! Also love the hair and facial details you did.

Yep Yep

Oh shit, I hope you do recover, because you never know what could happen! I broke(shatter really) my left arm not even a year ago, and they told me I would mostly likely never use it again because of nerve damage, but I took my time, exercise it, and now steadily and slowly, its getting back to where it was. It still hurts, but I still got it, and it is improving. I hope and pray the same for you!