All 997 art Reviews

Joyce Joyce

Just watch the show, now I get what the pic means! Great job on the facial details, pretty dead on man.

LukeF responds:

Thanks so much! Yeah i can see how out of context this might look a bit weird. :D

A long expected celebration A long expected celebration

Hahaha, oh man this is great! I thought it would just be another LoTR drawing but this is better! I am a sucker for the eyes you did, really awesome! Also love the hair and facial details you did.

Yep Yep

Oh shit, I hope you do recover, because you never know what could happen! I broke(shatter really) my left arm not even a year ago, and they told me I would mostly likely never use it again because of nerve damage, but I took my time, exercise it, and now steadily and slowly, its getting back to where it was. It still hurts, but I still got it, and it is improving. I hope and pray the same for you!

Leon the Professional - Done with makeup Leon the Professional - Done with makeup

Awesome! Favorite movie, and great job!

MissClown responds:

Final Fantasy: Shiva Final Fantasy: Shiva

Wow, you've been really improving lately, nicely done.

King of the Hill x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure King of the Hill x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Wtf XD lol. Its well done, just not what I was expecting lol.

THIS THIS

Holy shit, your color work is pretty good. You think you ever will do more regularly or just whenever?

Cowboy Ed Cowboy Ed

You even got the dog, my man, you are awesome!

nakatan-the-seer responds:

Yes, the Cowboys cann't go out without Ein)
Thanks, pal!

How'd you get so good? How'd you get so good?

Had a good laugh at this one hehe, nice man.

DUNKIRK DUNKIRK

Great job! Love the eerie feel to it. Man that movie was something else, actually had a different feel for it unlike most other WW2 films.